Picture Formatting

Questions and answers on how to use XLSReadWriteII 3/4/5.
deadballfan

Picture Formatting

Post by deadballfan »

I have recently changed from xlsReadWriteII 2 to XLSReadWriteII 4. In one of my apps I create a spreadsheet with several columns, one of them holds pictures. I load the pictures just as always, but now the pictures will not change size when the row size changes and the pictures do not sort along with the other columns when the spreadsheet is sorted. Is there a way to make this happen again like it did in xlsReadWrtieII 2?

Thanks,
M.Thomas
larsa
Site Admin

Re: Picture Formatting

Post by larsa »

Hello

How do you sort pictures? My pictures are not sorted when I test this with excel.
Lars Arvidsson, Axolot Data
deadballfan

Post by deadballfan »

I personally don't know. I have a client that claims he was able to. I'll try to get an example from him. He just means that the pictures would stay with the line they were a part of originally when sorted by another column.

But I can definitely see the problem with picture resizing. This can be changed manually, but I'd like to know how to do it programmatically.

M. Thomas
deadballfan

Post by deadballfan »

Ignore the sorting problem. I think my client was dreaming. But I would like to be able to set the picture property "move and size with cells" in my program. How can I do this?

M. Thomas