Does this product have support?

Questions and answers on how to use XLSReadWriteII 3/4/5.
shenjige

Does this product have support?

Post by shenjige »

Hello,

I don't know if Lars is still providing the support service. I have asked question for weeks (the first inquiry mail was sent on Oct 5) and I haven't got back any answer. That leaves me alone wasting days of my time solving problems that should be done by Axolot!

My question was about how to get the XLSReadWrite 4 working on BCB2007. I couldn't get answer, then I switched back to version 3 on BCB6. It seems ok. Today, I saw it said my version 3 is demo version and a lot of key functions don't work any more. I don't know why. I bought version 3, and I kept downloading the version 3 from the download website using the user name and access code for version 3. It is ridiculous that all of sudden, I was told I am using a demo version for my work that is due by next week!

Is a month for getting a question answered too short for you guys? I am wondering if you really support your products! It is not for fun that I am buying the product, I am using them for my projects! I don't know if it is the time I should look around for some alternatives. I heard TMS flex component could be an alternative! It is worth to look into for me now.

Gene.
larsa
Site Admin

Post by larsa »

Hello

Yes this product have support, but I have been on vacation and could hence not answer questions every day.

Your question was "which version of the component shall I use with BCB2007"? You wrote that you have tried the packages for D2006 and D2009. Why not try the package for D2007?
Lars Arvidsson, Axolot Data
FerCastro

Post by FerCastro »

I guess id does but it is very slow. I have one question here, i am still evaluating the product, but how can I be sure if the prigram is the rigth? I really dont know.

Best regards
shenjige

D2007 doesn't work for BCB2007.

Post by shenjige »

I think I have tried all different versions I can get from BDS2006, D2007, D2009, BCB2009 on my BCB2007. Non of them works.
shenjige

Why don't you build a package for BCB2007?

Post by shenjige »

Is it any problem to build a package for BCB2007?